Janome Skyline S9 is the first machine in its own series to include embroidery and stitching. This machine includes capability that makes it effortless to send embroidery designs to the machine right from an iPad or pc. Additionally, the Skyline S9 includes three apps that are iPad: AcuMonitor, AcuEdit and AcuSetter to make your sewing and embroidery time efficient.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Janome Skyline S9 happens to be the third model in the Janome Skyline S series. This machine is the solid option for all the sewist who wants to have a bit of everything. This is a hybrid sewing, embroidery and quilting machine. It takes very less time to set-up the machine and also it’s very easy to use. The machine is known to function smoothly. The sturdy and compact design of the machine makes it all the more preferable to its users. The best thing about the machine is that it is loaded with plenty of features that make sewing a pleasurable experience.
The machine comes with plenty of impressive features that will make your work all the easier. It is a well-designed machine with all the right features in it. Some of the highlighted features of this 3-in-1 machine include the following.
250 embroidery designs
40 exclusive Anna Maria Horner designs.
20 available fonts for monogramming.
300 total stitch options including both decorative and utility
Up to 1000 stitches per minute
Automatic thread cutter
Jump thread trimming, programmable
Locking stitch button
Presser foot control
Reverse/lock stitch button
Adjustable hoop position
91 needle position
Wi-Fi, direct PC and USB connection
Automatic tension control
Knee lift function
AcuFeed Flex fabric feeding system
The Janome Skyline S9 machine doesn’t have a shortage of features. With this machine, you can try new patterns and designs that you want. The machine has got a very rigid and well-built design. This allows consistency and efficient working. This 3-in-1 machine can be the ideal sewing machine for you. With rich features, design selection and stitch options you can have a great experience working with this machine. The machine is also very easy to use including its touch controls.
If you love sewing and embroidering work then this is the ideal machine for you. The machine is designed to provide you with a bit of everything. With this machine, you can explore your sewing skills and design lovely patterns with it. Since the machine is easy to use, you shouldn’t find any difficulty in handling it.
You can easily avail the machine from any online shopping store. All you need to do is place your order and you will get it delivered at the earliest. If not, then you can even order the machine from any local shop as well. The compact design of the machine makes it portable and light in weight.
In short, it can be concluded that this 3-in-1 machine has all the features that you need. It works perfectly fine. Not only that, but it is a very efficient machine as well.
- set of feets: universal foot, for overlock stitch (M), for decorative stitches, blind stitch foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, hemming foot, embroidering foot, quilting, embroidering and darning foot, closed quilting foot, open quilting foot, quilting foot for zigzag stitch, button foot, cording foot 1/4 "
- feet for upper feed AcuFeed Flex™ - cording feet 1/4", narrow for zippers, open for decorative stitches,
- plate for lockstitching
- hoops: 140 mm x 140 mm, 200 mm x 170 mm, 100 mm x 40 mm
- plate for button sewing
- 5 bobbins
- set of needles
- brush for cleaning
- seam ripper
- magnetic clasps
- magnifying glass
- foot controller
- knee lifter
- cover for the machine
1 x 1835 Design CD PN 253407001 $399
1 X 4GB USB Key PN USBKEY $12
6 x FREE JANOME APPS (AcuDesign, AcuEdit,
AcuMonitor, ScreenSaverTool, AcuSetter & AcuSketch)
1x Janome Free Motion Couching Foot Set for Memory Craft Embroidery Machines
1x Janome Circular Sewing Attachment for Easy Set Bobbin
1x Janome Ultra Glide Needle Plate & Ultra Glide Foot
1x Janome Clothsetter for Embroidery Machines
- Stitches & Extras: Choose from 250 different stitches and 11 buttonholes.
- 35 embroidery threads
No customer reviews for the moment.
Basic functions as sewing machine:
- 1389 stitch programs
- 13 types of automatic buttonholes
- 3 alphabet fonts (big and small letters)
- smooth regulation of stitch length (up to 5 mm) and width (up to 9 mm)
- sewing speed up to 1000 s.p.m
- built-in even feed
- automatic thread cutter
- electronic sewing speed regulation
- START/STOP button
- needle positioning
- automatic thread tension adjustment
- adjustable presser foot pressure (9
- programmable sewing
- mirror image (vertical and horizontal)
- drop feed
- built-in external thread cutter
- double needle sewing (decorative sewing)
- snap-on feet - MATIC SYSTEM
- horizontal rotary hook
Main function as embroidery machine:
- 250 built-in embroidery patterns
- 16 built-in fonts
- 2-3 letter monograms
- large embroidery area 300 mm x 230 mm
- Wi-Fi connection - easy transfer of patterns
- automatic thread trimmer
- thread breaking sensor with automatic withdrawal to the point of
- needle threader built-in
- mirror image functions (both vertical and horizontal)
- possibility to start embroidering from any part of the pattern